IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!!

Monday, March 06, 2006

statement of intent, and my first rant.

I find myself wondering lately how it is that I am so increasingly worried about the state of affairs in this country. It has become something that I speak about daily, even religiously. It has infiltrated every aspect of my life. Every conversation I hold with everyone that I speak to, my words are shaped by the thoughts running through my head like a small bunny zipping around a greyhound track, never straying away from the hot news of the day and the political climate of the week.

I have come to the conclusion that without the action to compliment the rhetoric my words have become familiar and often times mundane. I can sense in people that they are tired of hearing about the state of the country. I, however, am never tired of hearing about the state of the country. I have become a political junkie. Within 1min of starting a conversation with someone, I have hijacked it and turned it into an air america mike malloy moment. I rant on and on about how 'this and that are wrong', and 'how dare these corrupt morally bankrupt politicians say and do what it is that they have just said and done'.

Alienated (to no fault but my own) by everyone, and unable to turn the country around single handedly I find myself with only one option. I NEED A FUCKING OUTLET MAN. Where can I go if not in front of my friends? Where can I turn when my family says "everything isnt george bushs fault" (completely forgetting that he is the president setting these policies and invalidating the fact that he is, along with rove and the rest of this crime family, turning this country into a fascist dictatorship). I need a soapbox, and the blogosphere, where I can be lost and found at the very same instant, where I can be anonymous and journal and yet scream and feel free all at once, is my place.

I hope that this place satifies my desire to scream at the top of my lungs to everyone who can hear me (or randomly find my link in the midst of 10 thousand others) while showing me some insight into myself and finally allow myself solice and feel peace in my personal cosmos.

I started this blog out with a copy of the declaration of independance. I did this because im constanty thinking about how it is we could have gotten from that piece of literature, the most concise piece of literature ever written, to where we are right now, were everything is a lawsuit and debate, where everything is an explanation and justification.

my thought is that the only reason we are continuing to argue over legalities in the nsa spying scandle is because we are an immoral body who looks to flaws in the previous law in order to find ourselves not acting in an illegal manner. (why must we justify the spying on american citizens? because it is illegal and this bastard knows it) sidestepping the constitution or undermining it to make our agenda legal is illegal. it is braking the law and most importantly it undermines the legal and justified principles that this country was founded on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

---------------------------------------------------------------