thank you sen. feingold. i heart you.
Its absolutely mind blowing how no democrat, not one at all stood up for your actions to censure president bush. if our job as democrats and the minority party is to sit down on our hands and let them pee on our heads then we are doing GRRRRREAT. (SEE TONY THE TIGER). you have got to be kidding me. how long will we stand by and let this morally bankrupt administration do as they want and not take responsibility. not the least bit of responsibility.
It blows my mind.
I applaud you Feingold. I am not aware of your presidential intentions, and I hope that your intentions had nothing to do with this move.
I wish you were my president now. As it were you are the only senator to not fall for the “patriot act” and you still, to this day defend you act with the utmost pride.
Thank you, I read that your response to the question ‘why did you oppose the Patriot Act’? was ‘ because I read it’.
You seem to be the only senator that believes with all of your heart that now is the time to strike. Now is the time to get rid of this president and this administration. Now is the time sen. clinton, (I have two right wing nazi senators from pa that do nothing to help democracy) to stand behind something that we as democrats believe in. do you not believe in this Clinton, or are you worrying about the ’08 election? are you worrying about the ’06 elections? where is you state of mind? Do you agree with the president sen Clinton? Do you support his actions to spy on all of us citizens? The fact of the matter is that by not acting you are supporting his actions? By not condemning his actions you side with him. This is the same as when certain senators voted against the appointment of judge alito but did not vote for the prolonged debate know as a filibuster. If the same senators who voted against alitos confirmation voted for the filibuster we would not have this nazi in our supreme court right now.
It blows my mind.
I applaud you Feingold. I am not aware of your presidential intentions, and I hope that your intentions had nothing to do with this move.
I wish you were my president now. As it were you are the only senator to not fall for the “patriot act” and you still, to this day defend you act with the utmost pride.
Thank you, I read that your response to the question ‘why did you oppose the Patriot Act’? was ‘ because I read it’.
You seem to be the only senator that believes with all of your heart that now is the time to strike. Now is the time to get rid of this president and this administration. Now is the time sen. clinton, (I have two right wing nazi senators from pa that do nothing to help democracy) to stand behind something that we as democrats believe in. do you not believe in this Clinton, or are you worrying about the ’08 election? are you worrying about the ’06 elections? where is you state of mind? Do you agree with the president sen Clinton? Do you support his actions to spy on all of us citizens? The fact of the matter is that by not acting you are supporting his actions? By not condemning his actions you side with him. This is the same as when certain senators voted against the appointment of judge alito but did not vote for the prolonged debate know as a filibuster. If the same senators who voted against alitos confirmation voted for the filibuster we would not have this nazi in our supreme court right now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home